View Single Post
Old 07-07-2003, 10:26 AM   #137
elven maiden Earwen
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

elven maiden Earwen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to elven maiden Earwen
Eye

Lenwe arrived back at camp. I wonder where he’s been Alcyávëiel thought. She sat behind Lenwe and Elentari as the talked. She listened closely to what Lenwe told Elentari. She heard something about a dwarf, a captive of the dragon that was alive. Lenwe has said that he looked just like Vráin. Alcyávëiel was overjoyed at this thought. There was still hope for her husband. Alcyávëiel smiled as tears glistened in her eyes.

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

Rowan stood up as Lenwe came running back to camp. Lenwe and Elentari engaged in a talk almost immediately. Rowan strained to hear what they were saying but he only heard every few words.

“Alcyávëiel?” Rowan quietly as Elentari and Lenwe walked away, “Did you hear what they were saying?”

“Yes” she replied as Rowan sat down.

“Lenwe told Elentari that while he was looking around he found a captive. It was a dwarf that looked just like Vráin, he had said. There is still hope for the captives.” She said quietly but happily.

“Is that all?” Rowan asked.

“No, he also said that he had see a hole in the cave. Smoke rose from it.”

“What about the dwarf?”

“Lenwe thought that he could put out the fire, but Elentari thought it was to dangerous. Vráin said that it wouldn’t be to hard.” Alcyávëiel paused, “Elentari and Lenwe went to go look around.”

Just as Alcyávëiel finished speaking Lostlondwen showed up. Rowan was a little uneasy to be around her. He still didn’t have a good answer for her question. He walked away and sat down looking west.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^**^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

"Lostlondwen," Alcyávëiel cried.

“Hi” Lostlondwen” answered back looking around.

"I've got something to tell you," Alcyávëiel continued.

"Alcyávëiel, can it wait, for one second, I've got to talk to Ewinda first," Lostlondwen said as she heard footsteps behind her.

“It’s really important” Alcyávëiel mumbled “But it can wait”. Lostlondwen got up and hurried over to Ewinda.

“I need to talk to you,” Alcyávëiel jumped at the sound of Lostlondwen’s voice, "Okay, you go first," Lostlondwen, giggled at the Elf. She sat down, beside Alcyávëiel.

"I have a feeling that they may be alive, the captives," Alcyávëiel said quickly, "I overheard a conversation, Lenwe and Elentari had," she continued.
Lostlondwen was of course happy at this news. Alcyávëiel smiled and so did Lostlondwen.

Alcyávëiel went quiet after some muttering about the conversation she had witnessed.

"Now, you go," she commanded.

"Well," Lostlondwen said and Alcyávëiel grew inpatient. "I am stunned," Lostlondwen said.

"Yeah, just stunned."

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~

Rowan sat watching the stars twinkle in the midnight sky. Elentari and Lenwe were gone and He didn’t see Ewinda anywhere. Lostlondwen and Alcyávëiel sat talking. Farin and Vráin were talking by the stream and Gráin sat alone.

“Fine!” a voice yelled. Rowan turned in the direction where the voice was coming from. He didn’t have to look to know that it was Vráin.

“Fine!” Farin echoed as Vráin stormed off. Rowan sat puzzled by this. What was going on? What were they fighting about?

Gráin seemed to notice the two fighting as he immediately jumped up to go talk to Vráin. Rowan just stay where he was confuzed.

^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^

Alcyávëiel watched Lostlondwen get up and leave. In the distance she heard a faint yell of the word fine. It was Vráin. Not long after Farin echoed Vráin as he strode of.

Had they been fighting? Why were they fighting? Is everything okay?

Millions of thoughts ran though her mind as she sat their confused. She watched Gráin get up to go talk to Vráin. What is going on? She muttered.

[ July 08, 2003: Message edited by: elven maiden Earwen ]

[ July 08, 2003: Message edited by: elven maiden Earwen ]