View Single Post
Old 11-26-2002, 12:42 PM   #29
dragoneyes
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

dragoneyes has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Arrelle walked next to Lorran, resting her hand on the horse's warm neck. Lorran was slowly getting used to the idea of working around wolves but Arrelle didn't want to try riding her until she was completely fine, it could take just one of the wolves to something unexpected and Lorran would bolt again.

"So, you've heard what brought me to Mirkwood. What brought you?" asked Arrelle,
"Well," said Faryn "I came here to work originally, but miss Belle turned up just the other day and she was injured badly and I felt I just had to come along with her." Arrelle turned to Belle, shocked,
"You were badly injured? You do not look as though you have been."
"Well, I had a good healer." She said simply, smiling and looking at Tallin, but Tallin wasn't listening and seemed to be in a world of her own.

"Where is it you are planning to go?" asked Arrelle, eager to find out where such a strange selection of people would be going.
"We're travelling to the Grey mountains, to find my brother," said Belle with a determined look on her face.
"Oh," said Arrelle but she didn't continue because Lorran was getting nervy. Arrelle shot a suspicious look back at the wolves but they were doing nothing out of the ordinary, but Lorran's ear were still twitching in all directions and her eyes were wide, as though she was trying to spot someone following her.