View Single Post
Old 12-12-2002, 07:01 PM   #308
the witch king
Wight

the witch king has just left Hobbiton.
The Eye

Amron had taken up his seat in the dark corner of the common room once again, one thing he did like about this place was that things tent to be forgiven and forgotten very quickly.

He filled his pipe with what was left of his weed and lit up. Looking around slowly he seen the witch talking with a man he had not seen in these parts before, all seemed well and he took a long draw from his pipe "nothing better than good pipe weed he thort to him self.

He rose to his feet, and walked to the bar passing fin with a friendly nod. "Ale if you please Dwarin" he said with a smile(he was starting to get in to the habbit of being friendly to others) "one moment sir" came the reply, he looked over at Valeria and the new comer again. takeing his drink he walked over to them, with a nod he said "I dont think i have introduced my self" he said to the witch and rested this ale on a near by table, "I am Amron of Umbar at your service" with that he gave a slight nod then ternd to the stranger "and you are sir?" he took a draw from his pipe and waited for a reply.