View Single Post
Old 01-04-2003, 10:47 AM   #606
Barodir
Animated Skeleton

Barodir has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Barodir stood in the room, still waiting for an answer. He waited quite some time, for many were working with their breakfasts. He was begining to despair when, at long last, a Hobbit came forth and told him:

"You want the fastest way to Minas Tirith, sir? I'm sure the Shirriffs will be happy to drop you at the southern border. They'll be along any minute, once they spot a great fekking Elf body floating down The Water. Might even make you stay to bury the fellow, at the very least. If you want my advice, you'll leave before they catch up with you."

The Hobbit seemed annoyed that Barodir fought as much as he did. After all, the guard of Gondor had fought twice in one day. Once injured, as well.

He thought about the proposal of leaving before the shirriffs, but said "Halfling, even if they are against me, they can still assist, and I will wait for them, when I can explain my story to them."

He then sat down at a table and asked the Hobbit "When's breakfast?"