View Single Post
Old 01-14-2003, 04:01 PM   #40
Sapphire_Flame
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sapphire_Flame has just left Hobbiton.
The Eye

"My travels?" Morestel was a bit surprised. Nobody had ever been interested in what she had done before, and Sofiya seemed so insistent. "Well, I guess you're right, I have been on quite a journey. Let me think...

"I suppose I'll give you the editted rendition; we could be here for days if I told the whole tale! I lived in the South for most of my life, raised by Men. I was, ah, fortunate enough to be involved in the Great War, which I am quite sure you know of. After Sauron's defeat I just wandered out on my own...I went to Fangorn Forest for a short time, and Southern Mirkwood, then I finally came here. This is quite different from the other places I have been, and a welcome relief; meeting kind people and having a roof over your head is much better than keeping wargs away in a dark forest at night. Besides, wandering with no purpose begins to wear at one after a while; I hope to find a quest to aid in while I am here."

It was a lot to digest. Sofiya looked quite impressed, and surprised. Morestel laughed quietly. "Now it is your turn; tell me something of your journey."

[ January 14, 2003: Message edited by: Sapphire_Flame ]