View Single Post
Old 01-16-2003, 10:06 PM   #123
Everdawn
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: On the sand dunes outside of Ilium, watching it burn.
Everdawn has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

Snowdrop continued giving out wine and ale. "the finest this is..." she would say "brewed and stored at the Morningside Vinyards, of my very own family!"

"Too true!" yelled Bilbo from the corner where he was talking with other hobbits. Snowdrop smiled adn placed down the tray she was holding.

"Who shall care to dance with me!!" She called throughout the room..

Umbria looked releaved as she spoke to Pio "you are braver than you know Pio. You have a gift. May your life, your lord and your young be watched by the Valar always."

She turned her sharp gray gaze to Narello who was sitting by the fire. Slowly she walked over to him.

"You are older than your appearence leads mortals to believe, though I am not fooled. I do not believe Awrygan introduced us. I am Umbria, sometime I am called Angalossiel by the Slivan elves, of which I am born of. Though in Gondor, I am known as The Everdawn. How do you come to the Shire, my friend?"

[ January 16, 2003: Message edited by: Everdawn ]

~My lord, Éomer~