View Single Post
Old 02-02-2003, 06:23 PM   #398
Jesse
Animated Skeleton

Location: My home is in the Twin Cities, but my soul is at Loch Ness in Scotland
Jesse has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

*The Orc who was stabbed let out a loud screech. His partner drew his sword and began running towards the Elf. He let out a loud growl and then began turning up tables in the Inn. The Orc also smashed chairs as he walked past. Suddenly, Jesse jumps down and lands in front of the Orc. His staff is glowing. The wizard pointed his staff at the Orc.

"Your king will not have me! Go back to your homeland. You will not cause anymore disruption here!" the wizard yelled as the Orc raised his sword. The wizard's staff shot out a ray of green light and hit the Orc in the chest. Thus, the Orc was thrown backwards and landed on a table, which soon broke. It was unconscious. Jesse then turned to Stryker and said:

"Thanks my friend. See, I upset the Orc king by giving advice to his son. Orcs don't like wizards much. They dispise them and are extremely racist towards them. Stryker, I am leaving Monday afternoon on a quest. You seem to have good combat skills. Would you care to join me?"*