View Single Post
Old 03-09-2003, 10:41 PM   #9
Elfhelm
Animated Skeleton

Elfhelm has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Elfhelm
Sting

"Well, my orignal plan was to inform the rangers I would be meeting about the warg-rider party that I have been tracking for the last fortnight. However, now I will also tell them of a missing Dunadan, and my suspicions that there is something wrong in the Northlands that we do not know about," said Talendur after some thought. "I am sure that you grow weary of me telling you of my concerns over and over again, but there must surely be something wrong!"

After his statement, Talendur eased back in his chair and said no more for a while. He finished his eggs, and asked the waitress to bring a pot of coffee to the rangers' table. Then, he addressed both of the Dunedain saying: "Perhaps we could go down to the Bywater Pool later today to relax. Seldom do the rangers have that opportunity. But right now, I would like to here more about you right now Aerandir. Since last night you have only had a brief time to recount experiences, and all of the conversation has been about me. Is your mother well, and have you seen your father recently?"