View Single Post
Old 03-11-2003, 01:58 PM   #25
Sophia the Thunder Mistress
Scent of Simbelmynė

Sophia the Thunder Mistress has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Sophia the Thunder Mistress
Shield

Morwyn was relieved when Sara came into the common room. After telling Sara she hadn't been there too long and ordering food they started to talk. Their conversation was a little awkward, as Morwyn was hesitant to talk about her home, but she reminisced for a while with Sara anyway. Smiling she answered a question from a young hobbit sitting a few seats down.

"My name is Morwyn and I come from Rohan. I no longer have a home to stay in there, so I travelled this way looking for new places and new people."

The hobbit, Pim, and Sara were looking at her curiously, so Morwyn went on, "My husband was killed in a riding accident, and a few months later our baby daughter, Freya, died of a fever." She swallowed hard. Her two companions looked at her sympathetically, but she looked away, determined to change the subject.

Leaning closer to Sara she pointed to the woman sitting by herself. "She looks alone." The two women stood up and introduced themselves.

"I am Morwyn of Rohan, and this is Sara, and Pim Baggins. Would you like to join us?"

[ May 05, 2003: Message edited by: Sophia the Thunder Mistress ]
The seasons fall like silver swords, the years rush ever onward; and soon I sail, to leave this world, these lands where I have wander'd. O Elbereth! O Queen who dwells beyond the Western Seas, spare me yet a little time 'ere white ships come for me!