View Single Post
Old 03-19-2003, 04:12 PM   #131
Barodir
Animated Skeleton

Barodir has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

"What brings you so far north, friend?"

Barodir sat and thought for a moment. He had come for holiday, but he did not feel that he had to explain his actions before the decision to take the vacation. To explain his tale would be a great story, but Barodir did not like to tell them. He was a better listener.

So he said "I am on holiday from a difficult mission. I will tell you about the mission in due time, but I grow weary now. It was a long day, and I wish to rest, if you do not mind. I hate to be rude, but I must leave you. I'll discuss it and more later. Goodbye!"

With that, Barodir got up and went to the desk/bar. He got a room key and went to a room to lie in a bed for a while. When he got to his room, he realized that there were old blood stains on the floor. He then realized that this was the same room that he was put in after his near-fatal injury. He laughed at this and lay himself onto the bed. As he thought of the memories from this place and his mission, he slid into a peaceful slumber...