View Single Post
Old 06-02-2003, 06:24 PM   #791
Katt b
Pile O'Bones

Katt b has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

While Waen was eating she noticed Amans face looked a little disgruntalled.Waen perked up her elven ears and evesdropped a little she did not want to intrude but she tought she might be able to help.She heard that they were short a room, that perhaps Eodwine might have to sleep in the stable.Waen had been contimplating sleeping outside,if you could call it sleep.She was used to sleeping in a tree on her journeys,she always felt safe in the trees.

Waen decided to tell Aman that Eodwine could use her room.She smiled at the man,whispered to Kit who contently began to finish Waens meal,and excused herself.

"Excuse me,but I could not help but over hear your little problem.I was going to tell you,but I think I would care to sleep outdoors tonight,the night promises to be delightful." She said with one of her delightful smiles.

And with that Waen cast a glance at the table where Edowine still sat with Kitathas.She gave him a quick smile and made her way to her room to tidy up her belongings.