View Single Post
Old 01-09-2004, 10:38 AM   #178
Gorbadic
Pile O'Bones

Gorbadic has just left Hobbiton.
Boots

Gorbadic lays on the floor of the Inn and snores loudly from earlier befores drunkeness.It's still the same day in the Inn no day has passed. Gorbadic's eyes open up to see a young Hobbit standing over him with smile on his face. Gorbadic couldnt tell if the is young Hobbit was male or female. "Are you ok mister?" The voice rang out and Gorbadic could tell that this was a little male Hobbit. This youngens brown hair falls over his eyes as he looks down at the Hobbit on the floor. "Do you need help mister?" The young voice again rang out to Gorbadic.
Gorbadic nods and holds up a hand while the younger hand reaches out and grabs it, helping up the older Hobbit. "What are you doing here young one? Shouldnt you be with your parents or something right now?" Gorbadic says with a voice that says he is getting over the Ale from last night. "My parents are outside talking with some friends." Says the young one. "What is your name little fellow?" Gorbadic asks the kid. "My name is Jonifot Hollowoak, sir." Jonifot replys. "Well thanks for helping me up but you should get back to your parents Jonifot." "Ok mister, bye." The child known as Jonifot runs out from the Inn and runs around its corner disapearing.

Gorbadic stands up and walks over to the bar and climbs atop a bar stool and asks the bartender for a glass of water. The bartender returns with a glass of water like Gorbadic had asked for. Gorbadic begins to drink th water and feel better from last night.