View Single Post
Old 01-09-2004, 09:04 PM   #181
ShadowElf
Newly Deceased

ShadowElf has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Maikaalph finally snapped out of the trance he was in.
"Why would she think I was responsible for her mother's death." He started to think of that fatal day.

He had lost the race to Sindahir, like usual, and was showing his normal feelings about it. Then a horde oforcs appeared and began to attack them. I had fought long and hard. sustaining a few injuries but bypassing them to help the others. He had been near Sindahir's mother when the battle began and was there the whole time. Next thing he knew Sindahir was gone and her mother on the ground. The orcs ran and the others chased them, but he stayed behind. He wanted to help Sindahir's mother, but it was too late, she was beyond aid. Her last words were, "Maikaalph tell Sindahir I'm sorry." She then slipped out of life. Sindahir then appeared behind me angry as ever. She yelled something about the death being my fault. I just ignored her. When she drew her knife, I knew what I had to do. I gave her a quick swipe to knock her blade away, mounted my horse, and rode off.

"I need to tell Sindahir the truth." he said
With that he got up to go see Sindahir but she was gone. "I'll just wait for her."