View Single Post
Old 01-15-2004, 07:37 AM   #248
Angel_Queen
Animated Skeleton

Angel_Queen has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Ravon looked at Lewis, indeed a burden had been lifted.I couldn't have asked for anything better. Now I can move on with my life and not worry about her. "I'll have what your having. Though the Lembas earlier filled me up. But why not I'll have the venison." She felt herself smile.

Finally something to smile about. Maybe this will last for a while. That is as long as I don't have to go around chasing run-aways. "Thank you Lewis. Its been so long since I've been able to smile. Yet I have Cree to thank also, but that can wait. Now I can move on with my life and see what destiny has planned out for me. Though I would hate it if it meant leaving you." Ravon reached out and grabbed his hand and placed it between hers.

She didn't know what to think anymore. What role will he play in the rest of my life. Or is fate still playing with me.