View Single Post
Old 01-18-2004, 06:25 AM   #271
Niluial
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Niluial has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Niluial Send a message via MSN to Niluial
Pipe

Niluial looked under the couch, her heart was racing. I have looked under the tables, on couches even under couches… where is Silma? Niluial questioned. She loved Silma dearly and couldn’t just loose her black cat. There are peculiar people everywhere, she must be frightened and very lost and maybe someone is harming her Niluial looked around. She had looked everywhere and Niluial didn’t want to ask the guests in the Inn if they had seen her cat, she didn’t want to speak to strangers, none at all. I might end up meeting people like that Iris, Niluial gasped. She searched the guests looking for the angry face she had seen earlier on. Maybe Iris knows where Silma is Niluial thought.

Niluial pushed through a few people, the people glared at her. She spotted Iris, she was actually smiling in the distance. It was a smile with meaning, not a pathetic, fake smile, but one with meaning. Romenna looked happy not upset like before as Iris spoke to her. Iris must have been talking about something interesting and intriguing because Romenna looked happy and intrested. Iris could be a nice girl, I suppose thought Niluial. Niluial jumped, her thoughts had gotten away with her once again. She remembered Silma and decided to walk over to Iris and Romenna. They both looked up when Niluial arrived at the table “Ah, hi again” Niluial said shyly.

<font size=1 color=339966>[ 7:26 AM January 18, 2004: Message edited by: Niluial ]