View Single Post
Old 01-19-2004, 05:00 AM   #278
Er-Murazor
Pile O'Bones

Er-Murazor has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

"The cut doesn't appear to be infected. In my opinion, it will heal soon. However, it will heal faster if you don't touch it" answered Eradan after looking it for some time. "And don't worry about your memory. As there are no broken bones, this won't have lasting effects, as long as you don't try to break the furniture with your head" he continued with a tiny smile in his lips.

However, when Sirabel mentioned Carn Dum again, the smile faded. "I am no brave man. In fact, I am a coward. If I have lived there for three years it is not because my courage, but because I lack such a thing. I went to Angmar seeking a place to hide from both the rangers of the North and the minions of the Shadow, because I did not honour my vows of loyalty and allegiance. My life has been a dark one. If you want to hear it, I will tell you, but it is a long story and I would want to eat something. Would you mind if I order some of that vegetables soup?" asked Eradan.