View Single Post
Old 01-21-2004, 12:32 PM   #299
Er-Murazor
Pile O'Bones

Er-Murazor has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

"And I am glad, too. And even more glad that you don't want me to die. However I think that there is an important point that I should clear: I didn't swore allegiance to the Dark Lord. Such was my intention in the beginning of my fall and I almost did so, but in the end I decided that dooming Middle Earth wasn't something I wanted".

"The secrets I knew were important. Sauron would have know of the identity of the heir of Isildur too soon. He may have attacked Gondor without hesitation. And that would have been the end of all hope. I could not survive in exchange of the lifes of untold thousands. That was too much even for a coward like me. My deeds grant that there is no longer place for me neither in the Darkness, nor in the Light. But I am alive. No reward is offered for my life, as the Rangers think that stripping my from my heirlhoom and rights is punishment enough for my treachery. And I am among another people with a delicious bowl of hot soup... Not that far away from what I wanted."

"I have no ambition but live. And live with some happines and comfort, if it is possible. The days in which I was involved in the making of history are now the past, hopefully. But I think I have said too much. Would you like to tell me your own story in return for mine, lady Sirabel?", asked Eradan while he drinked little snips of soup with the spoon.