View Single Post
Old 01-22-2004, 01:51 PM   #325
Hama Of The Riddermark
Shade of Carn Dûm

Hama Of The Riddermark has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Hama looked up at Cree, he felt guilty about keeping her waiting for an answer so long, especially since she was an elf... he had no desire to upset an elf, if anything of what he had heard of their power was true. He turned to her, looking up to her face,

'Yes, of course, I'm sorry,' he said, 'we're just a couple of warriors reminiscing about battles long fought.'

He turned to Grimm, and tried to force a smile, he failed, and all that came from his face was a look of pain. He reached for his belt and felt the pommell of Tithaing. Memories flooded him, che charge at Helm's deep, the Oliphaunts at Pelennor, and the sheer mass of orcs at the Morranon. Tithaing had served him well for the years he had carried it, and he had no resaon to be thinking about battle now, he was away from it. As a flicker of light reflected off his helmet onto his face he said,

"Yes, some food would be good. I will get it, it will take my mind off sadder things than a meal, what do you want to eat?" he addressed Cree...

<font size=1 color=339966>[ 3:03 PM January 22, 2004: Message edited by: Hama Of The Riddermark ]