View Single Post
Old 01-23-2004, 08:35 AM   #342
Fool Of A Took
Haunting Spirit

Fool Of A Took has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Grimm tried the stew, it was warm and refreshing. He looked at Hama. The man he sat in front of had been riding at the side by Theoden and Elessar. An honorable man. Grimm remembered the look in the face of his brother, slayed by an orc. The blade that chopped of his hand. His brother fell, and tried to crawl away. The orc caught him and held him up. The orc smiled a horrible smile. His brother looked like he faced death when he looked at the orc.

Grimm couldn't do anything, he had got a cut in his stomach by an orc and was laying on the hard ground. His brother tried to scream when the orc stung his blade in the chest of him. Grimm remembered how he started crying when he saw his brothers pain and suffer. And there he died, Eothór of Rohan, the brother of Grimm. Grimm sniffed and took a sip of his ale and tried to hide his tears. He coldn't stop them now, to much sorrow. He didn't know why he cried now, he cried and screamed out his sorrow outside Helms Deep when his brother got buried.

Grimm sat silenced, he didn't know what to say, but after about 10 minutes of silence he knew. "Honor to the fallen men of Rohan in the War of the Ring" Grimm said and held up his wooden mug.

<font size=1 color=339966>[ 9:36 AM January 23, 2004: Message edited by: Fool Of A Took ]