View Single Post
Old 02-13-2003, 01:57 PM   #45
Helkahothion
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Helkahothion has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to Helkahothion Send a message via AIM to Helkahothion
"What is your name, and what is your message?" Handorth repeated. "You can tell us what we want, or you can feel the edge of a knife and the pounding of our fists until death takes you, hopeless and miserable. The choice is that simple. It makes no difference to me. I hate your kind more than anything on this earth. I can design a torment for you that would rob you of sanity and all will-power. You would be nothing, as your kindred were once converted into tortured servants of evil, ages ago."

Anuion simply laughed in his face. He could not believe the amateuristic way of these simpleminded man. He glanced at the Easterling holding the knife.

"Listen mouse. You are nothing more that a primitive fly on Sauron's shoulder. Myself I am of more importants. If you damage me, it will be inflicted double on you. I do not fear steel wurm. I have faced it many times and in worse situations. So unless you start to pay me more respect, I will give you no answer. But if you are so desperate to find out what is mine, I will say what you can call me. Many call me master elf. So I suggest you call me that as well. Oh and by the way, I have a willpower you can only dream about. So don't treaten me witht that pathetic pocket knife okay?"

The other Easterlings let go of Anuion. Obviously impressed by his courage. The other Easterling was not so impressed tough. He raized his arm and tried to stab Anuion.

"I will make shure you will not walk again Elf." He said while he rushed towards Anuion.

Anuion did not despair. He grabed the top of the pole and lifted himself. He pushed himself of with all his might and his foots struck the Easterling hard on the chest. The Easterling fell back three foot and fell down. Catching his breath while standing up again he heared Anuion laugh.

"You really tought that was gonna work. You really are simple minded. Now tell me your name Master Easterling and I will share you mine."

The Easterling looked as if he saw water burn. Still nice to me afther I attack him? What was this for Elf. He spoke and acted almost like a..............a...........human.
________
Montana Marijuana Dispensaries

Last edited by Helkahothion; 03-07-2011 at 03:44 AM.