View Single Post
Old 11-13-2002, 10:53 AM   #12
*Varda*
Maiden of Tears

*Varda* has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to *Varda*
Sting

Hey, GandalfTheGrey, I wouldn’t mind joining this RPG! This is my profile, but of course it’s up to you whether you accept me or not.

Race - Hobbit
Name - Poppy Took
Age - 33 (just out of her tweens)
Appearance - 3’ 5”, long curly brown hair, a little chubby. Blue eyes.
History - The only daughter in her family, with 5 brothers. Because of this she is very boyish in some respects, and learned how to fight. Since childhood she was often running off to places, and causing her parents no end of worry, and followed her brothers wherever they went. As a consequence of this she knows her way around, and has good instincts. She also began to learn how to ride a horse, and so she is fairly experienced in some useful skills. And as all hobbits, she can, of course, cook.
Weapons - None. She could handle some sword work, and has always longed to learn how to use a bow and arrow, but has never had the opportunity.
Strengths - Is loyal, but has never been in any really tough situations before. Might try and run if fear overcame her. However, if she made friends, she would stick by them and help them.
Weaknesses - Has a short temper, easily angered if someone says anything offending her or her family. Dislike of criticism, although she’s grown up a little and can control herself better.

Poppy encountered the group on the road, while on yet another of her various excursions. Interested by what they had to say, she went with them to Sarn Ford.

By the way, Pippin is her second cousin once removed [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] so she shares some similar characteristics, and adventurous blood.

I don’t think I’ve really had any conversations with you before, but if you want to see any of my writing, I was in the Audience With The King RPG.

Varda Elentari

[ November 14, 2002: Message edited by: *Varda* ]