View Single Post
Old 11-25-2002, 06:09 PM   #70
VanimaEdhel
Etheral Enchantress

VanimaEdhel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to VanimaEdhel Send a message via MSN to VanimaEdhel
Sting

"Shhh...stay," Menelduliniel whispered as Poppy tried to get up to go to the injured horse and quickly and found she could not do so, "We will most likely be staying at least nearby for the night. Volondil is in no position to travel. We must also wait for medicine. If we move, they will not know where we are. Do you feel well? Do you hurt anywhere?"

"Well, my head aches a bit, but, other than that, I feel pretty well," Poppy said, sitting rather than laying down fully.

"Well, at least you can sit," Menelduliniel smiled. She got to her feet and called to the others. "Poppy is awake! And she is well!"

The others mostly smiled briefly, but everyone's attention seemed mostly drawn to more serious injuries and planning what to do for the evening.

"Well, I am glad you are awake," Menelduliniel said, sitting next to Poppy, "What do you propose we do to pass the time, as I am not permitting you to stand for some time? At least not until you get your wits about you. Why not tell me about your life?"