View Single Post
Old 02-09-2003, 11:55 AM   #129
Auriel Haevasawen
Wight

Auriel Haevasawen has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Radagast strode toward the battling trio. The two of the company against the Beast. Still the topmost point of his staff glowed an ice blue. Faye stood silent and open mouthed at the forest edge. Rothalle was nowhere to be seen, neither was her sister. Radagast did not seek them out. Like Endereth and Mattius his sole focus was the Beast.

"Come Faye, four of us are better than two. Our uniting is what he fears most so let us unite." He placed his hand firmly between her shoulder blades and marched her forth in front of him.

The Beast grasped the end of the whip as Ender lashed out and pulled her toward him. Mattius cut with his blade. He could not risk her becoming hostage once more.

"I am not merely a lover of birds, maggot-breed of Yimir!" Radagast bellowed. "I love all creatures of Middle Earth and in their name we shall strike you down!"

As Mattius slashed with his sword, Radagast jabbed with the end of his staff. The double impact forced him to release the whip and thereby Endereth was freed again.

Faye had picked up a branch long fallen from an ancient tree and driven my the frenzy of her friends joined in the attack upon the Beast.

The creature roared in hate and anger.