View Single Post
Old 09-01-2002, 02:33 AM   #46
Iaurlachien
Pile O'Bones

Iaurlachien has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

You guys, something not really relating to the story here. What do you think of faye took. That is, are you happy about the way she's acting on this thread and the blue mountains thread. Myself, I've got a bit of a problem with her. She seems a nice person and has posted many posts (but if all her posts are like the one I've seen on the blue mountains so far, that is not something great). On the other hand,
* the piece of the story she put on the blue mountains is hardly three lines long and does not follow or contribute to the story at all
*she uses a character that she has used in a lot of "fake" rpg's on this topic
*apparently she does not read what is said in important posts on this thread because she put a post that wasn't a story on the blue mountains thread, telling who her character was.
*I've recieved email from her several times telling me: Let's boycot that intruder Mattias. I do not agree with her for Mattias is a great writer and contributes a lot to the story.

Faye, if you read this, please take no offense from me, but I would very much like it for you to WRITE A PIECE OF THE STORY INSTEAD OF JUST HANGING AROUND RUINING A GOOD RPG. You seem to not even know what the story is about and from now on, posts not belonging to our rpg should be on this tread - which we decided to be our discussion thread.

Love,

Rothallė the Black,
Sister of the night