View Single Post
Old 07-25-2003, 03:01 PM   #120
Helkahothion
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Helkahothion has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to Helkahothion Send a message via AIM to Helkahothion
Eye

"Look further than your crooked nose Master Sammael, for I am right in front of you." Thorgom said amused.

Sammael looked up and saw the man sitting a bit more to the front of the cart. Thorgom now stood up and went to the back. His legs hung down and Thorgom smiled. No one in punish was popular. There wasn't such a thing as popularity in this group. Nobody envied someone, although some soldiers were in awe with the priestess'. Thorgom smiled down at Sammael and Sammael looked back.

"What is it old man?"

"I tolled you so. As a leader you should be an example, what if the men would do exactly what you did, we would surely have a much smaller force now."

"Ohw shut up."

"Just a moment ago you were nagging about the lack of attention. You really should get your priorities straight. If you want me to talk, let me talk, if you don't tough luck, I'll talk anyway."

"Well then, it doesn't seem like I have much of a choice then do I?" Sammael said smiling.

Damodred was called off to lead the way to a village. It was dead obvious that he didn't completely know the way. But it was not very far so even a child could lead them. Thorgom was glad that they did not ask this of him. He was in no hurry to with Ghurdan and one of his stupid henchmen. They were all piece-by-piece empty minded, just following orders without question. That is the worse thing you can do. Thorgom looked around and saw nothing interesting. He went up to Sevora again and tapped her on the shoulder.

"What is it now?" Sevora snapped.

"Patience ohw blessed one, I was just wandering where captain Ghurdan was."

"That is none of your business, now go back in line." Dristi suddenly answered.

"I can answer for myself Dristi. But she is right old man, it is none of your business." Sevora said.

Dristi smiled at Thorgom as he walked passed her. Thorgom growled at her. In a reaction she reached for her dagger but Thorgom was already gone. He walked back to the cart and sat down again. Sammael and Zasfal were beginning to look very bad. The hunger was getting to them and neither of them spoke a word. Thorgom looked at Sammael with a very bad grimace on his face.

"What is it old man?" Sammael asked.

"Those two girls are getting on my nerve. None of my business, where my so-called leader is going is very well my business. I don't hope they are planning on something. We have enough scum as it is."

"Don't let it bother you old man, we need someone to cause annoyance to Sevora and Dristi. We need you." Sammael said with a wrangled smile.