View Single Post
Old 08-05-2003, 09:36 PM   #177
Esgallhugwen
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Esgallhugwen has just left Hobbiton.
The Eye

Esgallhugwen turned to face Lira 'they are not in need of our services as of yet perhaps because the ruffians were scattered away by the Gondorian man they call Beren, for now; but something draws near, and for all it's worth it may be the ruffians again but they may not be the orcs or goblins that we are percieving them to be' Lira looked a little saddened at Esgallhugwen's news.

She lowered her voice so that at least no mortal ear could hear though she couldn't be sure of the other Elves including Reynion, who sat beside her consumed with the tankard in front of him. 'I fear that I too may be part in this shire talk, for last night I passed through Bree much like a horrible wraith or so I read from the many drunk mind's of men at the Prancing Pony' she took a breath looking round at the comings and goings of the inn.

'In the dim light of that place my cloak looked as if it were black and Morsereg was a fearful beast to look upon, I did not concern myself with this for I did not want to be halted or questioned, now though I find a friend in you and I feel you should know incase something falls upon you that is my doing' Esgallhugwen looked at Lira her grey eyes glinted slightly with the afternoon sun.