View Single Post
Old 03-08-2003, 09:12 AM   #138
ArwenBaggins
Shade of Carn Dûm

Location: I don't know... will there be a quiz on this later?
ArwenBaggins has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to ArwenBaggins Send a message via Yahoo to ArwenBaggins
Eye

Elanor hopped along, right behind her brother Frodo-lad. She stopped and turned, watching Mr. Frodo being enveloped by her younger siblings.

"Excuse me, Pippin. Let me through." She softly pushed little Pippin to one side. With a little surprise from Mr. Frodo, Elanor grabbed his hand. She smiled up to him in excitement. There were so many questions to ask him!

"Um... Mr. Frodo... can I ask you some stuff ‘bout the journey you and Papa took to destroy the Ring?" She waited anxiously, like a small child. Frodo nodded, making her smile larger.

"Well... What was Rivendell and Lord Elrond like? What was it like to be in the Fellowship to destroy the Ring of Power? Papa tells us about them all the time, but sometimes I think he pulls a few stretchers."

Frodo laughed a little. "Oh, does he? That's like Sam. Well, Rivendell is a beautiful place. All of the rooms have trees growing right up from the ground. They are always bright, because they all have enormous windows."

He continued on, speaking of the Fellowship and every adventure that they had. Elanor’s eyes were like saucers, nodding in agreement to every statement she liked. Soon Frodo-lad told the group they were near, and Elanor finally asked Mr. Frodo no more questions.

[ March 08, 2003: Message edited by: ArwenBaggins ]