View Single Post
Old 09-01-2002, 07:57 AM   #36
Phoenix Solitude
Animated Skeleton

Phoenix Solitude has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to Phoenix Solitude Send a message via AIM to Phoenix Solitude
Tolkien

No, you didn't. But I'm here now!

Amyn rode through the air on her purple steed. Senouce the dragon shot flames through the air and soared off to the left. Brushing the treetops with her tanned feet, Amyn noticed a small group of people down below. They seemed to be in dificulties.
"Bru ed, mi ase lrel. Bru ed. Gir kedas mye." whispered she to the dragon in her native language, faery. (This way, my noble steed. This way. But quietly now.)
The dragon veered downwards, silently as the dove. He landed in a tree, barely shaking the branches. Amyn climbed off, stuffing her brown hobnailed boots into a knapsack, then cast a quick spell, making herself as light as air. She floated down to the company, who were facing away from her on their horses. One seemed to be in great pain. A few looked very familiar. Amyn made herself into the air itself and walked round the company, to just in front of them.
"It really was usful," she reflected, "To have these elemental faery powers."
Amyn flicked back her dark red hair and appeared in front of them, so suddenly that a few horses reared in surprise. Amyn tucked a few odd, flyaway strands of hair behind one ear, then hailed the leader of the group. There was definatley something familiar about her, although Amyn could not see the face, as it was in shadow.