View Single Post
Old 10-11-2002, 11:53 PM   #126
Thengise Greenleaf of Mirkwood
Shade of Carn Dûm

Thengise Greenleaf of Mirkwood has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Thengise Greenleaf of Mirkwood
Eye

Thengise decided to go walking in the woods while she waited for the healer to finish his conversation with Calad. She looked to a small waterfall. It was beautiful and reminded her of her home. She sat on a rock by the waterfall and listened to the soft pounding of the water. She looked at the small lake which came forth from the waterfall and saw her reflection. Her head jolted up as she heard loud screams coming from the forest.

She ran in the direction of the piercing screams to see what was going on. As she approached the elves she stopped quietly behind a tree. She took a peak and saw some big bags being dragged by the elves. A few seconds later she noticed that the objects in the bags were moving. She gasped as she heard her faery friends' cries for help coming from the bags.

"What do you think you are doing?"Thengise asked the elves as she stepped forward from behind the tree. "We were just taking these flying creatures to the cells were they can do no harm, my lady,"one of the elves spoke up. "They are no harm to us and are in fact my friends. Let them go,"Thengise said softly trying to maintain her patience. The elves looked at each other trying to decide what to do. Finally one nodded and they dropped the bags and faeries with a loud thud.