View Single Post
Old 10-06-2002, 07:05 PM   #179
Bęthberry
Cryptic Aura

Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Boots

Oh, I agree completely, Susan, that the spider attack is great. And of course the mentors can throw in obstacles for their kingdoms. Earlier, I had added an accident for my dwarves. The problem is one of coordinating three different kingdoms and communicating our intentions.

I had assumed that this was just an adventure along the way and, like Barrow Wight with his attack of the were-bears, was expecting the battle to last longer. I had posted accordingly and was PMing strategy to the dwarves. However, Pio was using the attack as a wakeup call to her contingent which is slow to post. When they didn't post, they were penalized. However, the Erebor dwarves were posting. They were caught in the "friendly fire", so to speak. That was the basis of my comments.

We need some "forward scouts", LOL, to help direct this thing if the three kingdoms are going to travel together.

Bethberry