View Single Post
Old 03-22-2001, 06:19 AM   #26
Robert W Gardner

Ring

<BR> Re: Re:Hey does anyone know.....</b><br><br> I'd love to know the answers, if anyone knows them!<br> <br> I don't think anyone is really seeking a debate here in this Forum. I don't think that either Lindil or I are even seeking a debate in our own respective Forums. (Though I'm sure we would entertain serious questions...)<br> <br> Nevertheless, curiosity about such matters is an integral part of who Christians are, and I resist any attempts to quench that. I suggest that if you are uncomfortable in dealing with such matters, that you decline to engage in whatever you find debatable.<br> <br> Most of us here are Americans, or of English speaking backgrounds, or are from nations of great Christian heritage. We are used to speaking about such matters forthrightly and chafe at unnatural restrictions to speech.<br> <br> While I agree that this is not the forum for high tempered debates about religious matters, it certainly is a forum for information about the actors and other individuals associated with the movie. Information about religious faith is fair game!<br> <br> So, to bring the topic back on track, if anyone comes to learn anything about the Faith (or lack thereof) of any of the principals of the movies, please do post that here in this topic! <p><hr> <center><i>~~~God & Country!~~~</i></b></center></p>