View Single Post
Old 03-14-2001, 02:04 PM   #1
Mister Underhill
Dread Horseman

Mister Underhill has been trapped in the Barrow!
Ring Six Degrees of LotR

<BR>I had an idea for a game to spice up the movie section. You know the game Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon? Now apply it to LotR. The idea is to link actors to the LotR movies and to see who can do it in the fewest number of steps. This might be better in the chat room, where speed would also be a factor, but what the heck, I thought I'd try it here to see if it's a dud or if it's fun. <br> <br> Example: You could link Lily Tomlin like this:<br> Lily Tomlin&gt;w/Bruce Willis in &quot;The Kid&quot;&gt;w/Ian Holm in &quot;The Fifth Element&quot; = 2 degrees for Lily.<br> <br> Another one:<br> James Gandolfini (aka Tony Soprano)&gt;w/Julia Roberts in &quot;The Mexican&quot;&gt;w/Denzel Washington in &quot;The Pelican Brief&quot;&gt;w/Bruce Willis in &quot;The Siege&quot;&gt;w/Ian Holm in &quot;The Fifth Element&quot; = 4 degrees for Gandolfini <br> <br> BUT</b>, this one would beat that: <br> <br> James Gandolfini&gt;w/Julia Roberts in &quot;The Mexican&quot;&gt;w/Mel Gibson in &quot;Conspiracy Theory&quot;&gt;w/Elijah Wood in &quot;Forever Young&quot; = only 3 degrees.<br> <br> If there's anyone who's not totally confused, give it a try!<br> <br> How many steps for:<br> <br> AL PACINO</b> <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://www.barrowdowns.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_profile&u=00000005>Mister Underhill</A> at: 3/14/01 3:07:07 pm<br></i>
Mister Underhill is offline   Reply With Quote