View Single Post
Old 01-21-2002, 11:13 AM   #110
Eol
Shade of Carn Dûm

Eol has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR> Thank God your opinion means jack. Go back to your hole with your books, little purist. The rest of us will enjoy the current film and the other two on the way.-MenRweak<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I have no problem if you like the movie...I give you a hand that you liked it! I have stated in other threads that there were designated for the cool things about the movie, but I would not place them under the thread " who all thought the movie stunk". The praising would be placed in a more *appropriate*thread. <P>I find it in poor taste when someone takes a generalized statement and pins it on everyone, especially a statement that is not even true.<P>Yes you have a right to your own opinion, true that this thread does have statements that *could* be contray to your own, but that is was a discussion forum is all about.<P>It would be more respected if you kept your snide comments of other people and their comments *out* of the forum and leave in the comments of what the forum asks of here.You would be more respected in return, and you would get more out of the discussion.<P>I respect someone who is willing to state what is on their mind in a blant manner. You can prove your point without being immature and a snit.<P>ps: I do not live in a hole, I reside in a civilized place with a view of a beautiful tree.<p>[ January 21, 2002: Message edited by: Eol ]