Thread: Weepy Bits
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2002, 05:11 PM   #27
Samwise
Faithful Spirit

Samwise has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Samwise
Tolkien

Oh, dear....I AM a crier...though Boromir's death was not one of the things I cried at.<P>Gandalf falling and Frodo yelling "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"<P>"Give them a moment, for pity's sake!", and beforehand they show each one of the hobbits bawling. <P>The entire scene with Sam and Frodo at the river:<BR>"Mister Frodo, I'm coming with you!"<BR>"Sam, go back! <I>SAM</I>, you can't <I>swim</I>!! GLUB. Then Sam's sinking and the next thing you see is Frodo's arm under the water and grabbing hold of him...<BR>Then of course, as it's been said, the whole thing with Sam soaking wet and bawling at the same time.... <BR> OH DEAR. <BR> <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR> "Mr. Frodo, sir!" cried Sam, quaking. "Don't let him hurt me, sir! Don't let him turn me into anything unnatural! My old dad would take on so. I meant no harm, on my honour, sir! " <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Giving thanks unto the Father...In whom we have redemption through His blood, even the forgiveness of sins.~Colossians1:12a,14
I am Samwise son of Hamfast, if by hoe or trowel I can get these weeds out of your garden, I will.You have my shears!;)
Samwise is offline   Reply With Quote