View Single Post
Old 01-08-2003, 08:13 PM   #21
Fingo
Haunting Spirit

Fingo has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Fingo
Tolkien

If they leave the Scouring out, I'll cry. Plain and simple. I will bawl and tear up the theater. And I'll probably kick something. I know that they're suppossed to pull out all the stops on this movie, but if they don't include the Scouring and the death of Saruman and Wormtongue, *shew* I'll be making some calls and possibly some flights to New Zealand. LOL. <BR>I've read thr RotK more times than I can rightly count right now, and the part where Frodo is explaining to Sam that even though some people fight and struggle for something good, they don't always get to enjoy it ALWAYS makes me cry and I HOPE I HOPE I HOPE I HOPE they put that line in there like that. <BR>As it's looking right now, I'll probably cry at RotK. Because these movies have that kind of effect on me. Does anybody know that song I think it's by Saliva that goes "I love you, I hate you, I can't live without you!" That about sums up my feelings on the (soon to be) trilogy<P>*~Fingo~*