View Single Post
Old 01-12-2003, 09:07 PM   #27
Fingo
Haunting Spirit

Fingo has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Fingo
Sting

My non LotR fans ask me what other movies "that blonde elf guy" was in and tell him he was the one in Black Hawk Down that fell out of the helicopter and the reaction is always the same: "NO WAY!" *shaking of head* Why is that so hard for people to believe? I know the whole switch from long blonde to short black mohawk is drastic but come on, it's not that hard to comprehend. <P>I remember Elijah Wood from Flipper when I was somewhere around the tender age of 9 and I thought he was attractive even then. <P>Also, Ian McKellen played Magneto in X men. Christopher Lee did SW: E2 recently of course. I still think somebody needs to do a humor pic of Gandalf wearing that metal helmet of Magneto's facing off against Christoper Lee as Saruman with Count Dooku's lightsaber. Sorry, I have a strange sense of humor. <P>I LOVED Sean Astin as Rudy. What a great movie. And Liv Tyler was great as Grace in Armageddon. Funny thing is I like Liv Tyler and I like Arwen but I don't like Liv Tyler AS Arwen. But that's another thread. <BR>And I'm really interested in seeing that movie with Billy Boyd as a "bald, pyscho landlord." <P>And Tigerlily, I thought it was Andy Serkis that played Chuckie? I thought I read that somewhere but I could very likely be wrong. I don't have a great memory .<p>[ January 12, 2003: Message edited by: Fingo ]