View Single Post
Old 01-18-2003, 06:34 PM   #27
The Green Ringwraith
Haunting Spirit

Location: On the edge of the world I'll roam and the home of the wolf will be my home.
The Green Ringwraith has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to The Green Ringwraith Send a message via AIM to The Green Ringwraith
Sting

The thing about Dom's splinter was that they were running away from the Nazgul. When they jumped the fence, Billy, Elijah, and Sean kept running, but Dom fell to the grond and started screaming loudly or something. The other three turned around and ran back to Dom and were saying "What's wrong?" and everything. Dom was sweating and screaming and going on about how big the splinter was and "just watch, it'll be as big as my finger". Well, they pulled it out and it was soooooo tiny, and Billy, Sean, and Elijah wouldn't stop teasing him about it for days.<BR> That's cool about Dom playing Gollum! Is he the figure hunching over or did he do the voice? Or both?<BR> And about Billy's scream- he didn't know that the firework was actually going to go off. When it did, he screamed AND he wet himself. I think that was hilarious.<P>-Nazzy