View Single Post
Old 09-23-2002, 01:39 AM   #31
elengil
Haunting Spirit

elengil has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

OK here are all the movies I've seen with LOTR actors in them:<P>Elijah Wood <BR>-Back To The Future II <BR>-North (embarassed to admit this...)<BR>-Forever Young <BR>-Deep Impact <P>Ian McKellen<BR>-Last Action Hero <BR>-Six Degrees of Separatoin <BR>-Cirque de Soleil: Journey of Man<P>Viggo Mortensen<BR>-Young Guns II <BR>-Crimson Tide <BR>-G.I. Jane <P>Sean Astin<BR>-The Goonies<BR>-The B.R.A.T Patrol <BR>-Like Father, Like Son <BR>-The War of the Roses <BR>-Memphis Belle <BR>-Encino Man <BR>-Courage Under Fire <P>Sean Bean<BR>-Patriot Games<BR>-Dont Say A Word <P>Liv Tyler<BR>-That Thing You Do <BR>-Armageddon<P>Christopher Lee<BR>-Return from Witch Mountain <BR>-The Last Unicorn <BR>-Sleepy Hollow <BR>-Gormenghast (this is an awesome movie for all those who've never heard of it!!)<P>Hugo Weaving<BR>-Babe *just wrong!!*<BR>-The Matrix <P>Ian Holm <BR>-Les Miserables <BR>-Alien <BR>-Time Bandits <BR>-Greystoke Legend of Tarzan<BR>-The War of the Roses <BR>-Hamlet <BR>-The Borrowers <BR>-Madness of King George <BR>-The Fifth Element<BR>-Alice Through the Looking Glass <P>John Rys-Daivs <BR>-Raiders of the Lost Ark <BR>-I.J. Last Crusade <BR>-Stargate <BR>-Au Pair <P>Orlando Bloom *swoon*<BR>-Black Hawk Down<BR>-Wilde (ugh.. the things I watch for this guy!)<P>Marton Csokas<BR>-xXx <P>Ian Mune<BR>-The Piano<p>[ September 23, 2002: Message edited by: elengil ]