View Single Post
Old 08-18-2003, 03:21 PM   #205
peonydeepdelver
Shade of Carn Dûm

peonydeepdelver has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to peonydeepdelver
Shield

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR> Oh, and anyone who has seen it answer this. Was I the only one who was imagining Legolas up there doing all the fight scenes instead of Orlando as Will? It might have just been me, but after seeing LOTR so much I just can't get it out of my mind. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>You're not alone... <P>When I saw Seabiscuit, we walked in the theatre in the middle of a preview for Master and Commander! I don't think I saw Billy Boyd though; then again, he has a rather small part, doesn't he? <P>I saw Spy Kids 2, and I remember the reference to LOTR. "My prreeccciousssss..."<P> <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR> I said to my friend that I saw the movie with that the boy could have been Andy Serkis' voice double. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I totally agree without question. LOL<P>I also saw Pirates, and I recommend you see it even if it isn't your type of movie. When Barbossa asked the girl for the pendant, I was expecting her to say something to the effect of, "No! We musn't let him have it, it's our preciousss, we wants it! Crrruel pirateses be mean to us, taking us prisssoner when we was hiding!" Yes, my mind is odd like that.
"Nazgul, Nazgul! You speak of what is deep beyond the reach of your muddy dreams, Ugluk! Nazgul! Ah! All that they make out! One day you'll wish that you had not said that. Ape! You ought to know that they're the apple of the Great Eye." ~Grishnakh
peonydeepdelver is offline   Reply With Quote