View Single Post
Old 11-26-2002, 05:18 PM   #69
Mintyztwin
Wight

Mintyztwin has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Hey! I would like a TTT ticket for Christmas!! (Which, by the way, is only 29 days away! )<P>When I asked people why they haven't read the book, two people, no wait, three, told me, and I quote: "They're big!" Well, like, DUH!!!! Two were in my classes, and the other was my physical therapist. (I am feeble and decrepit in my old age! )<P>I talked to one guy who hadn't even HEARD of LotR I said "Oh that's nice! (ash in my tomatos! )" And he was like, huh? (WHAT is with the "like's" Mintyztwin? Get with the program!) Anyway, he hadn't seen the movie, hadn't read the books . . . hadn't even heard of lotr! Poor deprived person. And he's been in class with me for two years!!! (I am sooo embarresed. I've been neglecting my duty.) I don't see how he missed out on this, 'cause about 33.33333% of everything I do is LotR. (The other 33.33333% is 3I2IR, and the other 33.3333333% is me!) <BR>So, NOW I HAVE GUILT!!! Ah well, He will not be ignorant for long! MWAHAHAHAH!!! <P>"They're big!" yeeesh.

But you, man of God, flee from all this, and pursue righteousness, godliness, faith, love, endurance, and gentleness. 1 Timothy 6:2
Mintyztwin is offline   Reply With Quote