View Single Post
Old 11-22-2002, 08:43 PM   #13
Orual
Speaker of the Dead

Orual has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

I wish I could tell you, Rose, but I can't download the trailer off the website. What's it like? The one that I saw in front of HP went like this...(SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!)<P>~*~<BR>~*~<BR>Okay, like I'd said it starts with Frodo and Sam. After Frodo says "I don't think Gandalf meant a lot of things that happened", we see some slightly dizzying shots of Gandalf and the Balrog falling into the abyss. Cut to Aragorn, Legolas, and Gimli...close in on Aragorn's face. He says "It cannot be...", then we see Gandalf in his shiny new robes. Battle, war, soldiers, lots of the above. We hear Aragorn's voice saying "There is nothing for you here" and Arwen's voice answering "There is hope." (Does this bode ill?) Then there's the Merry, Pippin, and Treebeard scene. Then BAM! Gollum! Climbing down a wall. He says something along the lines of "We wants it, preciousss...they has it, and we wants it back..." He reaches for Frodo, who is asleep with Sam sleeping as well at his side. "The legend continues December 18th. The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers." And the magic is over.