View Single Post
Old 05-25-2003, 07:51 AM   #15
HCIsland
Zombie Cannibal

HCIsland has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR> I think that was PJs blunder, not the fact that it existed. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>That would imply it was done by mistake when obviously it wasn't. In the movie she is obviously telepathic, get over it. The movie is not the book, I would have figured people would have figured that out by now.<P>Editted to add: I should apologize for the tone of my post (though not the content). I get frustrated with these endless arguments that basically equate to - if it's different from the book than it is a mistake. We all know there are changes from the book to the film and the majority of us seem to realize that some changes were necessary. If you want to argue that a certain change is a mistake, power to you but I think you should give mover reasons than just pointing out the fact that it is a change.<P>Personally, I like the scene when the Fellowship is entering Lothlorien and Galadriel is talking to Frodo. There is a great evil coming into the forest and Galadriel has every reason to be disturbed by it, not the least reason being that she herself is tempted by it. It's creepy and, in my opinion, effectly communicates the unease felt by all parties at that particular moment.<P>H.C.<p>[ May 25, 2003: Message edited by: HCIsland ]