View Single Post
Old 06-02-2003, 05:30 PM   #29
GaladrieloftheOlden
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: Massachusetts - digging up a bottomless hole, searching for something that's not there...
GaladrieloftheOlden has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to GaladrieloftheOlden Send a message via MSN to GaladrieloftheOlden Send a message via Yahoo to GaladrieloftheOlden
Pipe

I have far too many ways to post, though none of them work, so here are a few:<P>-I keep my TTT DVD and FotR video with me at almost all times (also Matrix, but that's another matter )<BR>-I work on a fanfic.<BR>-I throw out the fanfic.<BR>-I start a new fanfic.<BR>-I throw that one out too... (etc.)<BR>-I recite lines from LotR till I think my walls say them with me.<BR>-I hardly drop my books from my hands.<BR>-I spend all of my free time, and most of my homework time as well, on the BDs.<BR>-I try to distract myself with my two other obsessions- Matrix and caution tape. (Don't ask about the caution tape, I don't know where it came from either. )<BR>-I constantly browse fanfiction pages.<BR>-I draw LotR stuff so much that I believe my art teacher is beginning to hate it. <BR>-I attempt to learn Quenya, though I fail miserably.<BR>-I spend class time writing up RPG posts.<P>Alrighty, that's enough for now... but there are many more! <P>~Menelien<p>[ June 02, 2003: Message edited by: GaladrieloftheOlden ]