View Single Post
Old 06-14-2003, 05:16 PM   #8
Gorwingel
Beholder of the Mists

Gorwingel has just left Hobbiton.
Eye

I have to agree with <B>Sapphire_Flame</B> it is a cycle! I just can't wait until I get to the time where I can introduce the movie and the books to the future young people of the world.<P>I actually considered becoming somekind of teacher just so that I could show the movies as a "special gift" to my class, and I could hang my poster in my room. (Actually before LOTR:FOTR opened New Line must have sent posters to schools or something like that because one of my teachers had a poster that she hung outside of her room, and I remember looking at that with so much interest everytime I walked by, and one of my old teachers had a Star Trek Standee in her room)<P>We will have much to look forward towards though like hopefully a Hobbit movie, the 10th, 20th, and 30th anniversaries of the release of the film (which is when they will probably put the movies back in the theaters). The large, amazingly huge, 20 disk, 3 movie (extended and theatrical version), with 47 hours of special features (including bloopers) LOTR Triology DVD set, and of course Conventions