View Single Post
Old 09-25-2003, 09:28 PM   #37
Gorwingel
Beholder of the Mists

Gorwingel has just left Hobbiton.
Eye

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR>OneRing has a report that there will be a sneak "exclusive" preview on E! News Live Thursday, 7:00PM EST.<BR>They seem to think it will be a portion of the trailer.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>It was <BR>It was only a very, extremely small part, but what part I saw was really good.<BR>It mainly contained three small scenes...<BR>One of Aragorn and Gandalf talking about Frodo and where he is and things like that<P>Then a scene of Frodo with Sam behind him climbing up a very steep and rocky mountain hill with Gollum in front. This scene was my absolute favorite of what E showed. I can't wait to see it in the full tralier. It is a very dark scene, but the colors they use are amazing, and something is glowing in the background.<P>The next part begins with a small scene of Arwen saying something and then it goes to Elrond giving Aragorn Anduril. It is absolutely amazing the way he whips out that sword, it is so quick. The colors too seem different in this scene too than in the other films. It is darker but with a very bright warmpth, and they are in a tent.<P>I can't wait to see the tralier. I am going to be seeing it this Sunday in the theater.<P>Additionally, here is a link to Harry's from Ain't it Cool news review of the tralier. I will warn you it does have some profane language, but he absolutely loved it, and it is well worth a read...<BR><A HREF="http://www.aintitcool.com/display.cgi?id=16175" TARGET=_blank>Ain't it Cool News</A><P>