View Single Post
Old 11-06-2003, 12:28 PM   #38
Olorin_TLA
Shade of Carn Dűm

Olorin_TLA has just left Hobbiton.
Tolkien

******************SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!! ALL OF THIS POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*****************<BR>.<BR>.<BR>. <BR>.<BR>.<BR>.<BR>.<BR>.<BR>.<BR>.<BR>.<BR>.<BR>. <BR>.<BR>.<BR>.<BR>.<BR>Frodo: The Ring is mine!<P>Sam: Noooooo!!!<P>Frodo: What the - ARWEN?!?!<P>Arwen: The light of the Evenstar does not wax and wane. Aren't I hot? Let's get married!<P>Frodo: Wuh...o-ok...here, have this Ring...wait, n-<P>Arwen: Heeheehee! Now I've got my screentime, i'll make a sudden character change from evil to noble!<BR>*Nobly*I think we understand one another now, Frodo Baggins.<P>[Arwen throws the Ring into the Fire. Sam pushes Gollum in. Aragorn flies in on Winged Nazgu- sorry, "Fell Beasts" and marries Arwen before slaying Sauron in his NEW body and saving the Hobbits.]<P>[Cut to THE GREY HAVENS. The Ringbearers are there.]<P>Gandalf: Well, off we go...I'll just "RING" Valinor to make sure they're ready!<P>Everyone: Hahahahahahaha!<P>[The film freeze-frame swith Everyone looking at the camera with exaggerated poses, grins and thumbs-up/w3rd hands. Britney Spears sings Bilbo's Last Bong, featurin' 50 Cent and the credits roll.]<p>[ November 06, 2003: Message edited by: Olorin_TLA ]

ELENDIL! - Join "Forth Tolkiengas!"
Olorin_TLA is offline   Reply With Quote