View Single Post
Old 11-19-2003, 09:07 PM   #25
Amarantha_Daisy
Wight

Amarantha_Daisy has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

*squee* I bought the EE at 7:00 last night, when it came out. Of course, since it was like 9:00 when I got home, I had no time to watch it. Well, the whole thing, anyway. i saw the new scenes!<P>I *loved* the scene with Boromir and Faramir *and Denethor * It really explained a lot about the charcters. Cleared things up, you know? It makes you feel some sympathy for Faramir, so he isn't so cold hearted like they portrayed him origanally.<P>I also loved Theodred's funeral scene. It was so moving. And that song was beautiful!<P>I was skeptical about the Eowyn soup scene. I had heard some bad stuff about it, but I loved it. I like how it cleared up a lot about Aragorn's past *for those non-book readers* and it was actually funny, not just slapstick Gimli humor.<P>I could go on for a while, but I'll spare you guys I can't wait to see the *whole* thing... Maybe this Friday...