View Single Post
Old 01-03-2004, 06:37 PM   #18
Enorëiel
Wight

Enorëiel has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Support group already? Good! I need it!!!!<P>I'd die happy if the EE is five hours long!!! <P>I really want to see:<P>- mouth of Sauron<BR>- Saruman and Grima<BR>- Houses of Healing<BR>- The Crossroads (There's kind of a picture of that in one of the many behind the scenes LOTR books)<BR>- Merry pledging his sword<BR>- Elven warrior Sam (they didn't portray that image too well in the movie and it's something I really loved from the book!)<BR>- More shire<BR>- Gandalf and the Witch King<BR>- More of the Weddings<BR>- Faramir and Eowyn (I need more that a split second of those two together!)<BR>- Aragorn + palantir<BR>- Theoden's funeral<BR>- The Fellowship saying goodbye<BR>- more of Frodo's struggle in the end (I mean when he's leaving - they need to show a better job of WHY he's leaving (tons of my friends didn't get this))<BR>- More... more of anything else anyone can think of!<P>I can't think of any more at the moment but in a few days my list may lengthen. Oo! And a blooper reel that would be awesome!<p>[ 7:41 PM January 03, 2004: Message edited by: Enorëiel ]

Whoever said "Nothing is impossible" never tried to slam a revolving door.
Enorëiel is offline   Reply With Quote