View Single Post
Old 01-04-2004, 04:19 PM   #22
Orominuialwen
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: Umbar, but before the corsairs took over. (Ave Maria University, FL, USA)
Orominuialwen has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Yay! I can't wait. I head that RotK:EE is supposed to be 1 hour and 10 minutes longer, so around 4hrs, 40 min total. I alsoheard that it's not supposed to come out until 2005, but that can't be right, can it? *starts to worry* I hope that it'll come out before then. I'd like to see the part from the trailer where Merry says to Pippin "We shall see the Shire again." Plus all the other stuff mentioned. Oh, and the Mouth of Sauron wil definitely be in RotK:EE. They have a page or two about him in the book <I>The Lord of the Rings: Weapons and Warfare</I>, which only deals with movie stuff. That is one very cool book. You guys should see it. Also, in the RotK visual companion, they have a section on when Frodo and Sam are disguised as Orcs, and the end up in that one group of them. A very funny thing happened today. My mom was watching the Green Bay Packers game (they're an American football team, in case you didn't know. My family are all total cheeseheads) and my brother suddenly said "That music sounds familliar." The two of us suddenly dashed into the living room (we weren't watching the game), only to see that they were playing <I>The Prophecy</I>, from FotR! I am happy to report that the Packers won with a last-minute touchdown in overtime. I think it had to do with the fact that they played LotR music (which is always lucky).