View Single Post
Old 02-24-2004, 10:15 PM   #426
Bekah
Shade of Carn Dûm

Location: Several miles over the madness horizon and accelerating
Bekah has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Bekah
Quote:
Spend three hours on the downs when you are supposed to be writing a reasearch project (right now in fact)
Yes, that sounds like me...

Quote:
You call their friends by their Downs name a lot instead of their real name (yes that means you Elennar!)
And that...

Quote:
You spend your lunch time talking with your friends about your latest find on the BD's
Forget about lunch - I talk about the Downs all the time....

Quote:
You get grounded from the computer because you are on the downs too much
When have I not been grounded for being on BDs or fanfiction too often?

Quote:
Your grades are suffering because instead of doing your homework you start posting on the BD's and writing PM's to all your friends
Yes, that's me....I kind of weaned myself off BDs at one point becuase of this, but then fanfiction.net claimed my attentions....

Quote:
You are always on the lookout for an avatar, every time you get on the net (and start cussing out loud because the coolest picture is only a bit too big)
It took me the whole day (when I should have been doing my school-work) to get this picture small enough to be an avatar!!!

I find myself going "guilty...guilty...not really...guilty...I wish I could....guilty....guilty...have you been spying on me!?!?"

~ Elentari II

P.S. Wasn't the 'add reply' button on the right and 'new topic' on the left before? This is really starting to annoy me, because I keep clicking 'new topic'...and I found that about 200 of my posts are no longer attributed to me (I probably deleted most of them myself earlier)...I used to be a Ghost Prince!!!
Bekah is offline   Reply With Quote